Please use the form below to contact me with any queries and booking requests. When you submit the form please ensure that you receive an onscreen message that your request has been sent. If you experience any issues with the form, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a fly me to you escort, I especially love coming to visit you wherever in the world that may be. I recently replaced my passport and it’s looking a little empty at the minute. Why not help me fill up those blank pages?
Of course, I will always prioritise polite enquiries which include what you would like to experience during our time together as well as details of your screening information. Due to me being a fully independent companion, I am the only person who will see your email, so your privacy is assured. Also, I use a fully encrypted email service and I recommend you avail yourself of one too.
I am very much a part-time companion (this is my secret second career!), I much prefer bookings to be made at least 24 hours in advance (more you fly me to you travel of course!), so that we can discuss and I can plan my diary. Also, leaving it to the last minute means you will almost certainly miss out, as I manage to fill my days with several of London’s many pleasures!
I accept P411, references from other high end companions, employer verification as screening methods. Please note that I have some flexibility regarding screening when I’m in London but when I travel, full screening is mandatory. If you aren’t sure if you are able to provide the required information, please get in contact and I will see if we can come to a mutually agreeable solution.
- If you want to see me for an incall on a day when I do not already have a space booked, or you’d like an outcall which requires me to book transport, you may have to pay a deposit in order to secure a date. This is payable via bank transfer (including through Wise), cashapp, or a range of discreet gift voucher options.
- Cancellations more than 48 hours in advance will result in retention of the deposit if I have incurred any non-refundable costs. Cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment time will incur a cancellation charge of half of the full appointment fee. In the unlikely event that I need to cancel, I will refund your deposit immediately or apply it to a future date
- For cancellations where no deposit has been paid, I reserve the right to ask for a deposit for any future dates.
- In the UK, I will always give priority to clients who can provide references from at least two other companions.
- When I travel, referencing is mandatory, so please contact me with plenty of notice to enable screening.
I have a career outside of this world and so this means that I try to plan my diary well in advance, so please take this into consideration when planning a date.
Please note, I usually require at least 24 hours notice for incalls and deposits are mandatory.
Current London incall days are as follows (outcalls are always available):
I adore travelling. One of the many advantages of living in London, is the access to the rest of the world. I have two passports and also always have a bag packed. I have very itchy feet and am easily tempted into joining you wherever you may be. As a very experienced independent traveller I am also adept at formulating travel plans. Don’t have time to plan a trip? Let me do it all for you! I am particularly experienced in organising international train journeys. So much more romantic than flying, don’t you think? My current touring plans are below but I am also available worldwide by appointment. What could be better than flying me in for a rendezvous? Please email me to arrange a visit or for pre-screening. Of course, deposits and minimum booking times will apply.
In the last few years I have visited Manchester, Berlin, Paris, Toronto, Milan, Madrid, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Montreal and Singapore. I am always eager to add to this list as well as make return visits.
Gifts are not expected, but are always appreciated. I do maintain an Amazon wishlist and a Net-a-Porter list but please feel free to reach outside those confines and send me something directly. My mailing address is Helena Dawson, Sensorydep, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.